What the players say...

• Jordan Thompson @x88_j
    3 points in the bag yesterday, and a quality weekend with the family! #RangersFamily #WATP

:rfc: Simply a Bear :rfc:

• James Tavernier @James_Tavernier
    Another 3 points on the board yesterday.. Disappointed about our performance but we all demand high standards off each other #RangersFamily

• Wes Foderingham @wes_foderingham
    Slightly off our usual high standards today however, pleasing to keep a clean sheet and win the game. Brilliant support once again

• [i]James Tavernier @James_Tavernier
    Another proud moment in my @RangersFC career to be named @Ladbrokes Champ Player Of The Month #RangersFamily

• Mark Warburton ‏@MarkWarburton9
    Tremendous to meet the Disabled Supporters Club tonight. Incredible passion for the club and a pleasure to sit and talk with them.

• Mark Warburton @MarkWarburton9
    The players will be better for learning from tonight. Been together less than 3 months and their work ethic and commitment is so evident.

Mark Warburton @MarkWarburton9
    A key point tonight was the supporters backing the team to the end. This is about all of us working together. Our thanks to the fans.

• Nathan Oduwa @nathanoduwa
    Great way to bounce back, 8 games 8 wins in the league now! Fans were great! Onto the next one @RangersFC #WATP #RFC

• Wes Foderingham @wes_foderingham
    8 wins in 8 in the league now great team performance! Pleased with the clean sheet. A special mention to waggy and the fans great support

• James Tavernier @James_Tavernier
    What a feeling that was scoring today! Sometimes you gotta win ugly but that's how champions are made #RangersFamily pic.twitter.com/w8sVygvOnb

• [i] Wes Foderingham @wes_foderingham
    Fantastic end to the game. We had to fight for the 3 points and showed we can win in that fashion. Fans brilliant as ever

• [i]Jordan Thompson @x88_j
    Big 3 points today! Lads didn't stop to the final whistle and got our rewards in the end. Fans were top class as always.

• [i]Andy Halliday @Andy_Halliday
    Thats what its all about!

• DominicBall @DominicBall6
    Game vs QOS... buzzing to be back at Ibrox, let's make it 10 out of 10! #gers

• Mark Warburton @MarkWarburton9
    Lot of character shown by the players today, good to see them get the rewards at the final whistle

• DominicBall @DominicBall6
    What a result in the end...2-1 against QOS!
    Unreal feeling at the end with the fans! Buzzing to make my full debut at Ibrox! #GERS

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!