The Rangers Women & Girls

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

Wie bereits angekündigt, tritt am 25.5.2018 eine neue, EU-weite Datenschutzverordnung in Kraft. Deshalb haben wir unsere Datenschutzerklärung​ aktualisiert. Für User hat sich im Grunde nichts geändert, aber die Erklärung ist jetzt gesetzeskonform :)

Um auf der sicheren Seite zu sein, haben wir uns dazu entschlossen, dass jeder User ab 25.5.2018 um 00:00 Uhr die neue Datenschutzerklärung akzeptieren muss, bevor er posten kann.

• BBC Sport schrieb:

Erin Cuthbert column: Scotland striker on Love Island & magnesium salts

Chelsea and Scotland striker Erin Cuthbert will be writing columns for the BBC Sport website this summer as the national team compete in their first World Cup.
      Women's World Cup, Japan v Scotland
      Venue: Stade de la Route de Lorient Date: Friday, 14 June Time: 14:00 BST
      Coverage: Watch live on BBC One and BBC Alba, listen to BBC Radio Scotland & follow live text commentary on the BBC Sport website and app

We only arrived in France on Wednesday and I'm stressed out already. It's nothing to do with injury. Or the hotel. Or anyone in the camp. The problem is that I've not been able to decide what series to watch on Netflix while we're at the World Cup. Seriously, it's causing me no end of grief and it's my biggest stress off the pitch at the moment now my university work is over for the summer.
      Thank God I've got Love Island to sort me out. It's garbage TV but it's great for switching off at a tournament like this with so much pressure and attention. I'm not mad for it, but I watched the first episode before we flew out while my room-mate Lizzie Arnot was asleep and I was hooked. When she woke up in the morning, she was asking me about it and I was banging on about Anton and whoever else.
      At the Euros in 2017 we had a 'Love Island room' where we were staying with a massive projector and someone would hook their laptop up to it and the whole squad - bar a few - would sit on the sofas and watch. It was 10pm every night, no interruptions, no phones, and it was magic. I'll defo be watching again this summer.
      I've not roomed with Lizzie before but I'm considering it a result. She's quite an early bird and I'm not, but she makes magnificent cakes. They're so good, they even have their own Instagram page. I should definitely get first dibs on them now. Mind you, that's me had four different room-mates on the last four trips, which is pretty unusual... I think someone is trying to tell me something.
      My room usually ends up being pretty busy, too. The first thing in my suitcase was my Nintendo Switch - I get that wired up and get all the girls involved so we're crowded round the TV playing Mario Kart, Fifa and Crash Bandicoot. The other essential in my bag? Magnesium salts. I know it's a weird one but I like to take baths and soak myself in it because it's really good for muscle cramps. I've got 2kg of the stuff with me because you just know it's going to be roasting here in France and I'm hoping we'll be here a while...
      Tell you what though, you should have seen the amount of stuff I packed. I like to take a lot of clothes because I find changing out of my kit and into my own gear helps me switch off from football a bit. It's like taking a uniform off. My bag was borderline overweight but luckily we had them taken to the airport for us, so I was able to be all like 'That? Nah, nah, that's no mine...'
      'My family has watched the goal 400,000 times'

We had a few days at home after the Jamaica game, which I really enjoyed. I needed the break because it had been a mad few days after playing and scoring at Hampden. I can't believe I'm even saying that... I've tried that shot so many times in training and shanked it time after time, hitting the corner flag and all sorts. So when I saw it go in, I was so shocked that I didn't know what to do.
      Someone told me over a million people have watched the goal and I think about 400,000 of those were my family alone... I've seen it a few times, even if I've been trying not to. I'll have been watching TV with my mum and dad and I'll just hear the BBC Alba commentary coming from my mum Jacqui's phone and I'm like 'Mum! Any chance you could just put that down and watch the telly?! This is my time to switch off!'
      Sometimes you do forget how important all this is to them, though. My dad Steve is the most outwardly unemotional man in the world - apparently he didn't even get out of his seat when I scored - but even though he is Northern Irish, I know the big man would have been bursting inside.

Anyway, he was helping me load up my bags in the car and it felt like I was moving out again. He said 'don't leave without saying goodbye' and disappeared back into the house, which I thought was strange. Then he came out and gave me this wee picture, maybe about the size of a bank card, of me when I was a kid outside Ibrox with a Rangers 'trackie' on.

ichef.bbci.co.uk/onesport/cps/…tion/_107246477_fgdgf.jpg

He said to me, 'I know how much you say you do it for us, but you have to do it for yourself' and he had written on the back of this picture 'Do it for this wee girl who had a dream and practised and practised until it came true'. It had two Xs and two Os on it - he's never sent me an X on a text in my whole life!
      I could tell he was bubbling up but we had a cuddle on the driveway and I managed to keep it together until I drove away... then I burst into tears. I was bawling all the way up the road to meet the squad. I was in a pure state but it just reminded me that the next time he'll see his wee girl is playing in a World Cup.

... noch etwas mehr Info.
      Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

• Von Glasgow City wird gesagt, daß die ihren Spielerinnen etwa 35k pro Jahr (sic!) bezahlen, was sie zum einzigen richtigen Profiverein Schottlands machen. Etwas Ähnliches sollte kein zu großes Loch in unsere Finanzen reißen.
      Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

• Women’s Football An Integral Part

He told RangersTV: “From my time at Manchester City, the women’s programme came under, if you like, my umbrella, so I am well versed in terms of that game.
      “We can see it is developing hugely and it is only right and proper we have a fully integrated team and they will be under the same microscope as us as we want to win and be successful.

Read more here: rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/w…ootball-an-integral-part/
      Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

• Heute gegen die Grün-Grauen ...

Let’s Show How Far We’ve Come

RANGERS Women’s captain Clare Gemmell is hoping they can show how far they have come as a squad as they get the second-half of the season underway against Celtic on Sunday.
      The women’s side have had four-weeks to work with new manager Gregory Vignal, and Gemmell says they are relishing the opportunity to learn from the former Rangers left-back.
      ... rangers.co.uk/news/women/lets-show-how-far-weve-come/

Vignal: I Want To See Desire
      GREGORY VIGNAL is hoping for commitment and desire from his side as he takes charge of his first women’s competitive game.
      Vignal has had four-weeks to work with the Rangers Women’s side in preparation for the start of the second-half of the season.
      The women are back in competitive action on Sunday as they travel to K-Park to take on Celtic.

... rangers.co.uk/news/women/vignal-i-want-to-see-desire/

Updates: twitter.com/RangersWFC

Fixtures: scotwomensfootball.com/league-competitions/swpl-1/
      Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

• pbs.twimg.com/media/EBIE9wbXkAAwBaU.jpg

'13 GOAL: Celtic take the lead through Kathleen McGovern as she pounces on a loose ball from a corner. 1-0
      22' GOAL: It's a second for Celtic as Sarah Ewens doubles the lead. 2-0

HALF-TIME: Celtic 2-0 Rangers

50' GOAL: Kelly Clark heads home a third for Celtic. 3-0
      53' GOAL: Rangers have one back as Brogan Hay taps home from close range. 3-1

... müssten etwa 75 rum sein. twitter.com/RangersWFC
      Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

• So, damit hätten wir das dann auch geschafft:

Daily Record schrieb:

Rangers to bolster women's team security in wake of Green Brigade's alleged 'unacceptable sectarian abuse'

Rangers claim their players were subjected to sectarian and misogynistic insults throughout the game at East Kilbride which Celtic won 3-1.

Rangers are set to offer greater protection to their female players after they were targeted for abuse by the Green Brigade.
      The Ibrox club are ready to bolster security around their women’s squad for games at Celtic after deeming fan behaviour at Sunday’s Old Firm match as unacceptable.
      Rangers claim their players were subjected to sectarian and misogynistic insults throughout the game at East Kilbride, which Celtic won 3-1.
      The Green Brigade , the controversial Parkhead fan group, attended the game and Rangers claim their players were left intimidated by their behaviour.

A Rangers official even spoke to the referee at half-time to formally catalogue their concerns to the officials at K-Park, the home of the Hoops women’s team.

A Rangers spokesperson said: “Our women were subjected to misogynistic and sectarian abuse, which is totally unacceptable.

“Perhaps security measures need to be introduced for Rangers women when they have a match away from home against Celtic.”
      The sides are next scheduled to meet in the league at the Hummel Centre in October, but Rangers will take steps to ensure spectators are strictly vetted.

Celtic have been approached for comment.

dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/footba…ns-team-security-18846675

Da wird der gute Mr. Humzah sicher auch strict liability fordern!
      Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

• Heute stand das 1. Heimspiel auf dem Plan, diesmal im Hummel TC ... gegen die Glasgow Girls.

Aufstellung: pbs.twimg.com/media/EBsieIGXkAAdVwK.jpg

Rangers Women

20': Rangers come close to opening the scoring as Shivohn Honeyman's header bounces off the crossbar. Still 0-0
      GOAL 25': Jade Gallon gives Rangers the lead as she pounces on a loose ball to net from close range. 1-0
      GOAL 27': Glasgow Girls have an equaliser through Chloe Docherty 1-1
      44' GOAL: Rangers are ahead just before the break as Hannah Coakley scores from a Ellis Dalgliesh corner. 2-1

HALF-TIME: Rangers 2-1 Glasgow Girls

GAME ABANDONED: Due to heavy rain and concerns over player safety the game has unfortunately been called off at half-time. A date for the rescheduled fixture will be announced in due course.

twitter.com/RangersWFC
      Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

• Aufstellung
      pbs.twimg.com/media/ECQQhXvWwAUIqXL.jpg

5' GOAL: Early pressure pays off for Rangers as Hannah Robertson taps home from close range. 1-0
      16' GOAL: It's a second for Rangers as Chantelle Brown beats the keeper with a powerful shot. 2-0
      39' GOAL: It's a second of the afternoon for Hannah Robertson as she scores from a Chantelle Brown cross. 3-0

HALF-TIME: Rangers 3-0 Glasgow Girls.A double from Hannah Robertson and a Chantelle Brown strike have Rangers in control at the break.

46' SUB: Half-time sub for Rangers as Chantelle Brown is replaced by Rosie Mcquillan.
      50' GOAL: Rangers have a fourth as Laura McCartney scores from inside the box. 4-0
      60' It's almost a fifth for Rangers as Chelsie Watson's free-kick from the edge of the box is pushed onto the bar by the Glasgow Girls keeper before being cleared to safety. 4-0
      61' SUB: Double substitution for Rangers as Gill Inglis and Brogan Hay come on to replace Freya Mcdonald and Hannah Robertson. 4-0
      66' GOAL: Substitute Gill Inglis adds a fifth as her long-range effort is spilled by the keeper and bounces into the back of the net. 5-0
      Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

• 72' SUB: Laura McCartney is replaced by Sarah Robertson. 5-0
      80' GOAL: Great strike from Brogan Hay as she adds the sixth of the afternoon. 6-0
      Gregory Vignal's side comfortably progress to the fourth round of the SSE Scottish Women's Cup.

pbs.twimg.com/media/ECQwjL6WwAAsjJa.jpg

MATCH REPORT: Rangers 6-0 Glasgow Girls
      Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

• Nachlese ...

Our Game Plan Worked Well

RANGERS Women’s head coach Gregory Vignal was pleased with the performance from his side as they progressed to the fourth round of the SSE Scottish Women’s Cup with 6-0 victory against Glasgow Girls.
      The Gers started strongly and got the first goal within five minutes, after Vignal urged the them to start with a high tempo.

... rangers.co.uk/news/women/our-game-plan-worked-well/

Early Goal Let Us Play
      RANGERS midfielder Laura McCartney believes Hannah Robertson’s early goal against Glasgow Girls this afternoon allowed them to go and play their football.
      It was a strong performance from Rangers Women as they progressed to the fourth round of the SSE Scottish Cup with a 6-0 victory and McCartney feels the squad carried out their game plan for the 90 minutes.

... rangers.co.uk/news/women/early-goal-let-us-play/
      Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

• Benutzer online 1

1 Besucher